Each day, I write an article and letter to Congress on Conservative Daily, petitioning for redress, or remedy, of our grievances. Our voice is the most important tool we have and, if we are awake, we have a duty to speak up. There is a small fee to send this to your legislators on Conservative Daily, which supports both the show and my writing. You can also copy it below and send it. With a Conservative Daily membership, you can customize and send this letter to your legislators each day for free, with the touch of a button. In Liberty, Ashe
We haven’t yet heard your statement denouncing the Biden regime’s weaponization of the federal government against American citizens.
We’ve heard lots of noise and rhetoric from lots of chattery legislators, but we haven’t heard that.
You have violated every right enshrined in the Bill of Rights. After swearing an oath to protect and defend those rights, you violated them. In doing so, you violated The People.
Still, you remain silent.
All we’ve asked is for a statement confirming your oath to protect and defend the Bill of Rights. You promised to protect our rights on the campaign trail. You swore an oath to protect them when assuming office. But then you took your seat and all those promises were forgotten.
You’re just like the rest. Consider:
- Speech, assembly, movement, and religious crimes are on the books across the nation.
- Nationwide disarmament is US government policy.
- Quartering soldiers – we assume this is coming soon and are placing bets on their nationality and hat color (my money is on powder blue).
- Unlawful searches and seizures happen every day, most recently on the former President.
- Cruel and unusual punishments – like refusing cancer treatment to J6 political prisoners – are accepted, and the government never fully compensates its victims.
- Trials for The State’s political enemies are slow and obstructed.
- Common law is now subjective and asymmetrical – justice is uncommon.
- Excessive bail is the norm for political enemies of The State
- No rights remain for individuals – The State dictates every aspect of our lives.
- State’s rights are under continued attack by the federal government, as we saw most recently with Roe.
How are We the People to hold our government accountable, when our government continually changes the rules for ordinary Americans while giving themselves and their friends extraordinary leniency and a separate set of rules?
Which of our rights remain? Where can we go that The State won’t follow? How have you redefined Liberty to rationalize such violations of your sacred oath?
We are waiting for you to go on the record about the Bill of Rights. We deserve and demand to know how you are going to redress the long list of grievances that have arisen from your failure to honor your oath and protect our rights.
If you remain silent, we will assume you are supportive and willfully violating your oath.
If you remain silent, you will make clear that you are our enemy.
We don’t want to hear empty rhetoric and unfulfilled promises. We demand to know what you’re going to do to set this right.
Remember your oath, and go on the record today. If you cannot, then resign in disgrace for failure to achieve the objections for which you were hired.
DEMAND ANSWERS! Where Do You Stand on the Bill of Rights? FAX CONGRESS TODAY!
Want to hear more from me? Tune into @conservativedaily, 10MT/12ET every Monday through Friday, on Rumble and everywhere else you get your podcasts! Text “Freedom” to 89517 to get my daily story and call to action to fax Congress with your daily redress of grievances!
If you’re not yet in the fight to save America, why not? Get involved locally in your community today.
One thought on “daily redress: weathering the outrage — legislators silent about the bill of rights”
Just curious, is it OK if we copy and paste your comments to our senators Bennett and Hickenlooper? Thanks!
Comments are closed.